Grant Application Requirements
First Plymouth Foundation will consider any application for a grant that comes within the parameters of the Foundation's mission statement. As a matter of policy, the Foundation does not provide ongoing support for programs. Your application for a grant should contain the following information:
- The amount of the grant being requested;
- The total cost of your project;
- The purpose and objective or objectives of your project;
- The timetable for the accomplishment of your project;
- A brief history of your organization;
- A list of the current board of directors or trustees of your organization;
- The aggregate amount of financial support contributed by the board of your organization;
- The percentage or number of trustees financially supporting your organization;
- A balance sheet for the most recent fiscal year and a statement of revenue and expense for the most recent fiscal year;
- A copy of the IRS letter indicating your tax exempt status; and
- If a nonprofit corporation or limited liability company, a certificate of good standing from the state of registration.
The Board of Directors of First Plymouth Foundation meets four times a year, usually three to four weeks after the end of each calendar quarter. Generally, applications received at least two weeks prior to a scheduled meeting will be considered at that meeting. One original of your application should be submitted to:
Ken Hoagland, President
First Plymouth Foundation
3501 So. Colorado Blvd.
Englewood, Colorado 80113
In addition to the one hard copy, one electronic version of your application should be either sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org OR a disc should be submitted with the hard copy of the application.